When will my order ship?
- All orders are shipped AFTER they’ve been through processing. Please allow up to 3-4 business days for processing all orders. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification.
How do I track my order?
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number on your order confirmation confirmation. If you would like to receive tracking updates, please enter your phone number to opt-in to those messages (Msg. rates may apply and All Virgin Hair is not responsible for those charges and we do not credit customers for any text message charges.)
My items are lost or stolen, how do I get a refund?
- All Virgin Hair is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items. The customer is responsible for filing a claim with the courier to inquire about a refund. The customer must contact the courier directly and follow their procedures for a potential refund.
- Click here to file a claim with UPS.
- Click here to file a claim with USPS (United States Postal Service).
Does All Virgin Hair ship to P.O. Boxes?
- No, we do not ship to P.O. boxes. All of our orders are subject to signature confirmation, therefore, it must be a residential or business address. If any order has a P.O. Box, the order will be cancelled.
If I order today, will i receive my package today?
- No. For orders placed before NOON (EST), orders will be processed at the same time. If your items are in-stock, we will ship the order out the same day. If an order is placed AFTER NOON (EST), the order will be processed the next business day.
If I order online, can I pick it up in the store?
- All Virgin Hair does offer in store pickup. When placing your order, you MUST select store pickup/curbside pickup. If the customer does not select this option, the order will be shipped and CAN NOT be changed once we’ve processed and shipped the order.
My package says delivered, but I did not receive it, what do I do?
- Please contact the respective courier to file a claim if you suspect your package was lost or stolen.
What happens after I place my order?
- Once your order has been placed, we will process your order by selecting your items from our warehouse, quality check all items, package your order, and the courier will pick up your order. Once your order has been picked up by the courier, we are no longer responsible for your package.
WHAT IS VIRGIN HAIR?
Virgin Hair is raw, human hair in its natural state. Raw, virgin hair has not been chemically altered, does not have color alterations, nor has it been processed. All hair sold by All Virgin Hair is raw virgin hair.
HOW CAN I MEASURE THE LENGTH OF MY BUNDLES?
Your hair extensions should be measured to the fall of the hair. Starting at zero at the weft and measure to the ends of the bundle. The following textures must be measured by pulling the hair: Wavy, Body Wave, Curly, and Kinky. Again, starting zero at the weft; pull the hair straight from the ends, and the length will be at the tips of the hair. Each bundle will not measure exactly when it is still wrapped in its band, as tension can affect the fall of each strand.
CAN THE HAIR BE STRAIGHTENED OR CURLED?
Your All Virgin Hair extensions can be styled & blended like your own hair. You are able to use hot tools to straighten, curl, or style your extensions. Please be aware, your extensions do not have all the nutrients a strand from your scalp will. Therefore, heat damage may cause breakage and dryness. With that being said, it is imperative you use heat-protective products, always co-wash your hair, and protect it during sleep hours.
WHAT COLOR DOES THE HAIR COME?
Our raw, virgin hair only comes in natural colors of the donors. These colors vary in shades of brown, primarily darker shades. We will TRY to match that the best we can. We do not guarantee color matching.
CAN I COLOR MY BUNDLES?
All chemical processes should be performed by a professional or consulted by one. Although our extensions are durable enough to be chemically processed, we advise all customers to seek a consultation by a professional before performing a chemical process. Once the hair is chemically-altered incorrectly, the cuticle can become damaged and overexposed. This will cause fraying, breakage, dryness, and tangling. Ultimately, it will affect the overall look and feel of your hair. Chemical damage has no reverse button, and we will not be held liable for any damages.
DOES THIS HAIR SHED?
Minimally, no hair is absolutely perfect. You may see a few strands here and there while detangling or styling, but nothing troubling or excessive. The most effective way to avoid shedding is by sealing the wefts.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
Each of our collections have longevity, depending on care and maintenance. On average our customers can use their extensions up to 2 years after the first install, if cared for properly. Learn more about caring for your Hair Extensions HERE
WHAT DOES CO-WASH MEAN?
Co-washing simply means washing with conditioner. It can extend the life of your extensions and keep them healthy. We recommend a co-wash twice a week with a moisturizing conditioner to ensure your hair gets the nutrients and moisture it needs. When you first receive your extensions, it is important to co-wash the hair. Shampooing the hair can strip the hair entirely too much of its moisture, which we recommend performing this task twice a month. Always use WARM water, as hot water will overexpose the cuticle of the hair.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY HAIR?
All Virgin Hair may react differently to certain hair care products and regimens. Please refrain from using products with ingredients that may strip your extensions of moisture such as parabens, sulfate, and silicone. These products tend to have a high alcohol content which dehydrates the hair follicle of its nutrients. Additionally, heavy oils can weigh down your hair pattern, so please refrain from using dense oils.
We recommend co-washing your bundles b-weekly and shampooing monthly to rid your bundles of any excess product. Deep conditioning is also recommended.
WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMMEND I USE?
We recommend using our Hair Care system to care for your new extensions. Click here to purchase the products.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COLLECTIONS OF HAIR?
Amazon- double drawn, thick and full. The hair will have up to 90% of the baby hairs pulled out and provide you with a noticeably fuller looking ends.
Brazilian- is a thick texture of hair that will provide body and be slightly dull and coarse. Brazilian hair has been on the market the longest.
Cambodian- light weight fine texture of hair, very durable and coarse in texture. Cambodian hair gives the appearance of being thick while providing volume.
Indian- the finest and the silkiest texture of hair we offer. It is shiny and provides volume
Malaysian- is the thickest and full of density. It will be slightly shinier and softer than other hairs and offer more body to your style.
Peruvian- average thickness and density. Peruvian has the ability to blend with the majority of textures of hair.
HOW MANY BUNDLES SHOULD I ORDER?
The key to determining how many bundles to purchase depends on the lengths you are wanting. As all bundles are the same weight (3.3oz), the longer bundles have shorter wefts, and the shorter bundles have longer wefts. For a full sew-in, we recommend 3-4 bundles of hair. For lengths over 18”, we recommend ordering 4-5 bundles of hair. If you desire an installation with a lot of volume, you will need 4-5 bundles or 4 bundles with a closure. A closure is a great addition to your installation, as you will have no leave-out. This is considered a full protective style, and none of your hair will be exposed.